Marketing Team - SEO specialist for CrowdDoing
M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
CrowdDoing supports a social innovation venture lab and a portfolio of social enterprises. Both the lab and the social enterprises aim to achieve systemic change through collaboration with virtual volunteers.
The ideal candidate will have a strong in-depth understanding of SEO knowledge and best practices and techniques to bring organic web traffic and consistently improve desired keyword rankings to owned web properties. They will have strong organizational and time management skills, a tremendous attention to detail and follow-through, have sound written and oral communication skills, and the capacity to handle multiple projects timely, effectively, and efficiently.
- Analyze web analytics to drive insights and data-driven content optimization recommendations.
- Perform ongoing keyword expansion including identification and implementation of keyword opportunities.
- Write and design pages optimized for SEO staying true to branding standards .
- Stay up-to-date with search engine updates to identify and implement contemporary, SEO-driven strategies.
- Work with the team to ensure the website conforms to usability and mobility standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing (preferred) or High School Diploma with equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Strong writing and editing skills are a plus.
- Strategic and creative thinker.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Additional skill sets that are a plus: graphic design, video editing, Adobe Creative Suite, email marketing.
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.
About M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
3325 BESSAA DRVIE, EL DORADO HILLS, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.