Marketing team - Content Editors for CrowdDoing
M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
CrowdDoing supports a social innovation venture lab and a portfolio of social enterprises. Both the lab and the social enterprises aim to achieve systemic change through collaboration with virtual volunteers.
We are seeking a motivated and savvy Content Editor to oversee our content publishing needs in a fast-paced work environment. You will work with a team of writers and designers to develop and curate compelling and engaging content for our audience. Your primary duties will include content strategy, proofreading and editing, analyzing readership data, and developing our content strategy.
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Ensure that content meets the company or client's needs, and follows our in-house style guide.
- Organize, modify and update existing content.
- Verify content and information.
- Work with the graphic design team to ensure a user-friendly experience.
- Collaborate with the team and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Manage a busy workload according to deadline.
- Analyze data and analytics, and seek to increase reader engagement and retention.
- Knowledge of SEO and industry best practices.
- Represent the organization at launches, meetings, and press events.
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, English or related field.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proficient in desktop publishing software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Social Media platforms.
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.
About M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
3325 BESSAA DRVIE, EL DORADO HILLS, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.