15 people are interested
Patient Greeters Needed
ORGANIZATION: MultiCare Health System
Please visit the new page to apply.
15 people are interested
Do you like meeting lots of different types of people? Do you like a fast -paced environment? MultiCare Clinics have several opportunities for volunteers to greet patients and community members as they arrive for their appointments in the facilities.
Volunteers are responsible for ensuring that health and safety measures are being adhered to when entering a MultiCare Facility. Duties include greeting patients and visitors, taking temperatures, passing out masks and ensuring use of hand sanitizer when entering the building. This position is highly visible, requiring discretion, good judgement, a pleasant and professional manner and can articulate clearly and exceptional customer service skills as well.
About MultiCare Health System
1901 S Union Ave, Tacoma, WA 98405, US
Partnering for Healing and a Healthy Future
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization with more than 18,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers.
We've been caring for our community for well over a century, since the founding of Tacoma's first hospital. And today, we are the largest community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington.
Our comprehensive system of health includes numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services - including Immediate Clinic, MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care, Pulse Heart Institute and MultiCare Rockwood Clinic, the largest multispecialty clinic in the Inland Northwest region.
Our network of care includes seven hospitals:
- Allenmore Hospital, Tacoma
- Auburn Medical Center, Auburn
- Deaconess Hospital, Spokane
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Puyallup
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital, Tacoma - the region's only children's hospital and state-designated Level II Pediatric Trauma Center for Western Washington
- Tacoma Genera Hospital, Tacoma, which is home to the Puget Sound Region's only Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Valley Hospital, Spokane Valley
MultiCare Medical Associates, affiliated physicians and a wide range of community outreach programs across the state completed our organization.
401 15th Ave SePuyallup, WA 98372
May 11, 2022
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- We require all volunteers to commit to at least one 4 hour shift per week.