DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
Public Health - Graphic designer for CrowdDoing
ORGANIZATION: M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
CrowdDoing supports a social innovation venture lab and a portfolio of social enterprises. Both the lab and the social enterprises aim to achieve systemic change through collaboration with virtual volunteers.
Create printed and web graphics for food-related content.
- Sit in on conceptual design meetings and offer educated opinions.
- Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces.
- Advice on best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
- Select colors, font, images, and layout.
- Create visualizations (either by hand or via a software program) that convey accurate messaging and undertones as dictated by the project.
- Develop product illustrations, logos, website graphics, etc. as needed.
- Present designs to stakeholders and applicable teams.
- Implement feedback and changes when appropriate.
- QA designs for errors.
- Pass final design to development or publishing teams for release.
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, design, or art preferred (extensive experience in the field is a plus)
- Experience with Quark Xpress, InDesign, and Photoshop a plus
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Experience with both print and electronic media.
- Proficient in design and photo-editing software.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Time management and organizational skills; able to meet deadlines.
- The ability and desire to stay up-to-date with commercial design/graphics trends and implement these in daily work.
- Ability to work with a variety of products, applications, and software platforms, while simultaneously collaborating with a number of teams.
he only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.
If you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
About M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
3325 Besana Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 9, 2023
- Website Programming
- Website Project Management
- Web Design
- Web Design / UX
- Graphic Design
- 5 to 10 hours