BAILES CONSULTING SERVICES INC
- Work with the team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data, and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Assist clients in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Create and implement tailored marketing plans.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Develop affiliate programs and relationships with brand influencers.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Supervise the department's daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
- Experience or Student enrolled in Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism and other relevant fields.
- A solid understanding of design, copy and web practices.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Social Media Expertise a plus
Could be a paid internship.
About BAILES CONSULTING SERVICES INC
5312 17TH STREET CT E, BRADENTON, FL 34203, US
Our mission is to inspire those with life barriers to find passion and purpose.
We assist youth, adults, seniors, and veterans in obtaining successful job opportunities. This may require assisting with housing and other services as needed.