Custodial Worker help on Weekdays
Society of St. Vincent de Paul San Antonio
Frequency: 2-3 times per week between 8:30 am-5 pm (flexible)
Volunteer’s Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweep and mop floors in the office
- Clean Restrooms and the breakroom
- Maintain and clean all surfaces throughout the office including regularly used areas
- Empty all trash containers
- Stock and organize donations: food, hygiene items, and fans
- Must know which cleaning materials are used for certain tasks.
- Must be able to carry at least 10 lbs.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Society of St. Vincent de Paul San Antonio
1 Haven for Hope Way, San Antonio, TX 78207, US
"A network of friends, inspired by Gospel values, growing in holiness and building a more just world through personal relationships with and service to people in need."
Our mission is to not only serve those who are most in need, but to also better their lives as self-sustaining members of society. In order to attain this mission, we have many projects that are used to support and better the San Antonio community.