5 people are interested
Public Relations and Outreach Manager Assistant
5 people are interested
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is seeking a qualified person for the position of Public Relations and Outreach Intern. The successful applicant is experienced and self-starter who will be responsible for professional media relations, public information activities, and internal communications. will report to the Public Relations and Outreach Manager
This position holder will develop strategies to achieve coordination of messages, the highest standards for external and internal communications and more. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. The ideal candidate brings strong organizational skills, discernment, flexibility, and a passion for NAAHPs mission.
You are responsible for communicating key messages, often using third party endorsements, to a defined target audiences in order to establish and maintain goodwill and understanding between an organization and its public.
* Assist with planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.
* Assist with liaising with colleagues and keyspokespeople.
* Assist liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals, and other organizations, often via telephone and email.
* Assistwith researching, writing, and distributing press releases to targeted media.
* Assist with collating and analyzing media coverage.
* Assist with writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports.
* Assist with preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs.
* Assist with devising and coordinating photo opportunities.
* Assist with organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours.
* Assist with maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website.
* Assist with sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities.
* Assist with commissioning market research.
* fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives.
* Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
Competencies:* Excellent Communication Skills * Superb Time Management Ability * Thoroughness * Efficient in Executing Task * Proactive * Team Oriented
About National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP)
P.O. Box 5096, Hillside, NJ 07205, US
To connect, empower, and mobilize students and professionals in the Haitian diaspora, and to facilitate diaspora contributions to Haiti’s economic and social progress.
Founded in 2011, the National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization established by diverse group of forward-thinking industry experts, youth leaders, faculty, public and nonprofit sector professionals from Haiti and its global diaspora. NAAHP is focused on connecting a global community of peers with career advancement resources as well as fostering transformative relationships between NAAHP members and committed stakeholders to strengthen Haiti through philanthropy and social entrepreneurship.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 24, 2021
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Group Facilitation
- Professional Development
- To apply to the vacancy please submit your resume and a statement of interests.