Plus One Foundation
Plus One Foundation - a non-profit providing grants to children and adults with neurological disorders.
OFFICE MANAGER POSITION, Part-time 8-12 hours/week
Job Description :
To maintain and coordinate all office related tasks and provide support to Board members, volunteers and interns. Reports to the Executive Director.
Job Tasks and Essential Functions:
- Create and send agendas to Board members before meetings. Take minutes at Board meetings.
- Maintain email databases (Constant Contact) and coordinate mailings.
- Manage Google Drive folders and information. Provide access and information as requested.
- Compile grant requests and prepare information for Allocations Committee meetings. Track all approved grants. Send checks and letters to service providers and provide support to grant recipients throughout the process.
- Access bank information, enter transactions and reconcile with Quickbooks.
- Create, edit and print budget reports in Quickbooks as requested.
- Document and track all donations. Make bank deposits and ensure procedures for donor thank you processes are followed.
- Keep State and National Government record keeping up to date, ie taxes.
- Coordinate searches for interns and schedule interviews.
- Manage the general email account and respond to all requests in a timely manner.
- General maintenance of office files, order office supplies, buy stamps, send letters and packages, and general upkeep of office space.
- Coordinate communication with volunteers who do mailings, thank you letters, birthday cards etc.
- Create general flyers, signage and posters as necessary.
- Update information on Plus One website (Weebly, user-friendly platform)
- Provide support for special events as necessary, with expectations established ahead of time.
- Provide support to Executive Director as necessary.
Preferred Skills, Abilities & Knowledge :
- Administrative and/or clerical experience required
- Organized, quick follow through, quick typing and accuracy
- Friendly, excellent customer service and works well in a team setting
- Professional demeanor and able to interact with various stakeholders (Board of Directors, Executive Director, donors, grant recipients, providers, etc)
- Experience in or knowledge of working with people with disabilities
- Ability to take direction and multi-task various operations and events
- Computer skills required - internet, e-mail platforms (Yahoo & Google)
- Proficiency preferred in Word, Excel, Google Drive, Yahoo email
- Experience with Quickbooks, Constant Contact, Photoshop, and/or Weebly a plus
Schedule & Terms:
- Office hours are flexible, not required to be on site for all hours
- Contract position, not employee status, no benefits, $15-20/hr
Plus One has an office located in South Lake Union. Visit PlusOneFoundation.org for more information about our organization
E-mail cover letter and resume to connect@PlusOneFoundation.org
About Plus One Foundation
3213 W. Wheeler St., #372, Seattle, WA 98199, US
The Plus One Foundation mobilizes resources to inspire hope and enrich the lives of those affected by neurological conditions and educate the community about related issues.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), neurological disorders affect up to one billion people worldwide. They affect people in all countries, irrespective of age, sex, education or income. We have a lot of work to do and we need your support.