1 person is interested
Marketing & Communications Internship - Arthritis Foundation Tampa Bay
1 person is interested
Arthritis Foundation- Tampa Bay
Marketing and Communications Internship
The Arthritis Foundation is seeking an energetic and passionate marketing and communications intern to assist with the marketing, promotion and communication of the Live Yes! Arthritis Network, special events and educational programming.
Our team of dedicated professionals and volunteers are leading the fight for the arthritis community and helping to conquer everyday battles through life-changing information and resources, access to optimal care, advancements in science, and building community connections.
- Create a grassroots marketing and advertising plan to increase participation in the Jingle Bell Run, Walk to Cure Arthritis and educational programs
- Work with in-kind media partners
- Prepare content for constituent email communications
- Plan and create Social Media content
- Assist with website updates
- Prepare collateral materials for special events and educational programming
- Develop marketing and advertising strategies for volunteer recruitment
- Assist with administrative projects as needed
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Internet savvy with regular and consistent computer and internet access
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Social Media platforms
- Self-motivated, team player with the ability to meet deadlines, remain flexible, and adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills, with keen attention to details
- Must be able to work in a group and independently
- Open to local travel with reliable transportation
The Fall Marketing & Communications internship will run through December 2021, with the opportunity to extend if desired. Spring and summer internships are available as well. This is a remote opportunity, but you must be local to the greater Tampa Bay community. There are part-time and full-time options available. Occasional evening and weekend work may be needed. This is an unpaid career experience program; course credit may be provided if needed.
For consideration, please email your resume and one work sample (invitation, flyer, social media, etc.) to email@example.com.
About Arthritis Foundation
9500 Koger Blvd N, Suite #102, St Petersburg, FL 33702, US
The mission of the Arthritis Foundation is to improve lives through leadership in the prevention, control and cure of arthritis and related diseases.
The Arthritis Foundation is the only national not-for-profit organization that supports the more than 100 types of arthritis and related conditions. Founded in 1948, with headquarters in Atlanta, the Arthritis Foundation has multiple service points located throughout the country. The Arthritis Foundation is the largest private, not-for-profit contributor to arthritis research in the world, funding more than $380 million in research grants since 1948. The foundation helps people take control of arthritis by providing public health education; pursuing public policy and legislation; and conducting evidence-based programs to improve the quality of life for those living with arthritis.
9500 Koger Blvd. NSuite #102St Petetsburg, FL 33702
September 13, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design / Print
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18