DONATE TO THIS
21 people are interested
PR & Communications Manager
ORGANIZATION: The WonderSeed Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
21 people are interested
We are the WonderSeed Foundation, a licensed 501c3 that needs your help. We have an innovative approach to preventing youth initiation into drugs and recidivism in the juvenile justice system. Our unique emotional intelligence platform provides interactive brain training tools that stimulate the development of the prefrontal cortex. Our customized methodology fosters emotional intelligence and helps today’s youth make better decisions that will build a brighter tomorrow.
Our mission is to teach and promote emotional intelligence through immersive technology and storytelling, with the long-term mission to help shape an enlightened future. Come volunteer with an exciting team with a people-first attitude and help further our mission.
As much as we'd love to train all of our volunteers, many of our roles require prior skills.
We are seeking a Public Relations & Communications Manager (PR Manager) to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image for WonderSeed Foundation by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs targeted at our internal and external audiences.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Develop communication plans for internal and external stakeholders
- Develop PR campaigns for the Foundation’s programs
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and communications on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting our audiences and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- Must be 18 or older, and eligible to work in the US
- Serious applicants only.
About The WonderSeed Foundation
16350 Ventura Blvd #D353, Encino, CA 91436, US
The WonderSeed Foundation was created to change the world one child at a time through the power of innovative storytelling with the latest cutting edge technology and social media platforms. We believe that shaping a better tomorrow starts with planting seeds of compassion, empowerment and purpose into the minds and hearts of our new generations today. We believe that true and lasting change starts with what we instill and expose our children to while they are in their fertile years of development. We believe that those seeds will grow and make a lasting impression on them as they become good citizens of the world and take on leadership roles in their lives.
The WonderSeed Foundation was founded with a mission to change the world by instilling purpose and compassion in our children through the power of creative and educational storytelling. TWF’s creative projects and focused campaign initiatives are predicted on our 4 E system. Educate, Enlighten, Empower and Entertain. We reach children through fun, exciting and entertaining creative storytelling delivered on cutting-edge technological platform
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 8, 2022
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Event Planning / Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People Skills
- Must be at least 18
- 5 - 6 hours per week
- Must be 18 years or older, and eligible to work in the US.