Volunteer Social Media Manager
Street Angel Project, Inc.
We are searching for a talented Social Media Manager to represent our company by building a social media presence for our brands. The Social Media Manager will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content. You should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company's brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
About Street Angel Project, Inc.
55 Clay St, Annapolis, MD 21401, US
Street Angel Project, Inc. is committed to serving individuals and families in Maryland, District of Columbia, Virginia communities and beyond.
Street Angel Project, Inc. has been established to assist at-risk youths, and low-income individuals. SAP will offer community support services, and resources on a client-by-client basis.
Areas of Focus are as follow:
- Substance Abuse
- Domestic Volience
- Employment & Job-readiness
- Low Self-esteem
- Anger Management