Social Media Coordinator / Blogger for Just Talk
Mothers Helping Mothers Inc
The Just Talk is looking for a blogger with social media experience passionate about women's rights. Help Mother's Helping Mother's Inc. We want to pull in mothers using their stories but also experienced mothers with the expertise to help some of the women that we serve.
The Just talk Campaign brings awareness to all women's issues; economical, social and familial by creating women empowered events filled with activities, workshops, and the overall support of women working together of all ages.
We want to make sure and create a safe haven for women to share their stories, meet like minded individuals who share similar stories, while feeling comfortable to speak out about issues they are facing or have faced in the past.
We are looking for one dedicated Blogger with social media experience for the Just Talk Campaign.
Reports to: Communications Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Brainstorm with the editorial team for new ideas and strategies for effective content
- Research markets and industries to create content that is innovative and original
- Develop copy on a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (such as the website, blogs, articles, and social media)
- Create eye-catching and innovative headlines
- Collaborate with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, or a related field preferred
- 3+ years of professional writing experience, especially with digital platforms
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
- Portfolio of published work
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
About Mothers Helping Mothers Inc
PO Box 913, Framingham, MA 01701, US
Mothers Helping Mothers Inc. mission is mentoring, educating, nurturing and supporting mothers in to becoming self-sufficient for themselves and their families.
Our goals are to help connect mothers and break the barriers between different incomes and nationalities. We are all mothers that strive to raise our children healthy and make them happy. We will be providing three types of Outreach programs to the mothers in need. They include: educational, economical, and social outreach services.