12 people are interested
Help Healthcare Workers and Hospice Patients - Arts and Crafts during COVID-19 Pandemic
ORGANIZATION: Ascend Hospice
Please visit the new page to apply.
12 people are interested
Use your artistic skills to help others! Ascend Hospice is seeking volunteers to work from home on crafts to help support our team of outstanding nurses and certified nursing assistants, our palliative care and hospice patients, and our patient’s family members during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are seeking help with the following projects:
- Plastic gown making (no-sew project anyone can do at home! All supplies will be provided)
- Cloth mask making (sewing project, pattern provided)
- Memory bears and pillows out of patients' clothing for family members(sewing project, pattern provided)
- Legacy Projects (interviewing, scrapbooking, artwork - supplies provided)
- Crochet or knit lap blankets
- Activity blankets/busy blankets (creative freedom sewing project)
- Painting/drawing landscapes/scenery, still life to brighten patients' rooms
- Painting/drawing portraits to be given as gifts to family members as a way to remember their loved one
- Photography - of patients, family members, to help offer connection
- Any other creative gift you are willing to offer! No matter your skill or level, your craft will be greatly appreciated and find a loving home with a patient on Ascend’s hospice and palliative care services
About Ascend Hospice
1120 Welsh Road, Suite 220, North Whales, PA 19454, US
Ascend Hospice is committed to delivering comprehensive hospice services with integrity and compassion. We embrace a holistic and personalized approach, caring for the whole person: mind, body and spirit.
Ascend Hospice is built on the foundation of integrity and respect for all. We strive to maintain meaningful relationships with our patients and their families, as well as the healthcare professionals who share our goals and ideas, our healthcare partners and their employees, and our employees and suppliers.
We believe our most significant relationships begin with the patients and their families. Personalized care, peace of mind and satisfaction guide every decision we make. It is the goal of Ascend Hospice to deliver palliative care to our patients, attending to their physical, psychosocial and spiritual needs and to serve as a source of strength and support for the family.
Doylestown AreaDoylestown, PA 18901
June 29, 2022
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Work from home at your own pace and set your own schedule