Become a host family for AnB Education!
Do you want to make a difference in a young person's life while you learn about another culture, create and build friendships and make ever-lasting memories? Do you have a caring heart and extra space in your home? AnB Education is looking for you! Make a difference today and host an international student!
All our students need is:
- A bedroom (can be shared with host sibling)
- 3 meals a day
- Transportation to and from school, if there are no school buses provided
- A welcoming family! :)
Exchange students are between the ages of 15 and 18. AnB Education will get the students enrolled at your local public high school and provide support throughout the program year. We have a Local Coordinator in the area who is excited to work with you!
Please contact us for more information! (Include your phone number in your reply so we can reach out).
About AnB Education
290 PENNBROOK PKWY, LANSDALE, PA 19446, US
AnB Education Stands for Above and Beyond Education. "Inspiring the Dream of Education across all Nations." Established in 2009, AnB Education is a non-profit international exchange organization committed to the support of cultural experience along with academic support. AnB Education is appreciated in the exchange student community and known for its family-like atmosphere. As a fully accredited organization, AnB Education is successful with working international students, and it is supported by the Council on Standards for International Educational Travel (CSIET) . And approved by the CA Attorney General's Registry of International Student Exchange Visitor Placement Organizations.
AnB Education's number one priority is students’ safety
- A Worldwide leading international student organization.
- Professional college counseling
- Support students’ cultural experience as well as academic development
- Certified by the Council on Standards for International Educational Travel (CSIET)
Your HomeBroken Arrow, OK 74012
October 20, 2021
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Relationship Building
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training