DONATE TO THIS
75 people are interested
Cloud Data Engineer,CloudData Virtual Volunteer Job for CrowdDoing
DONATE TO THIS
75 people are interested
Project: Medicinal Foods for Stress, Sleep and Anxiety
* Work with the team to evaluate business needs and priorities, liaise with key business partners and address team needs related to data systems and management.
* Translate business requirements into technical specifications; establish and define details, definitions, and requirements of applications, components and enhancements.
* Participate in project planning; identifying milestones deliverables and resource requirements; track activities and task execution.
* Generate design, development, test plans, detailed functional specifications documents, user interface design, and process flow charts for execution of programming.
* Develop data pipelines / APIs using Python, SQL, potentially Spark and AWS, Azure or GCP Methods.
* Use an analytical, data-driven approach to drive a deep understanding of fast changing business.
* Build large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks in AWS, Azure or GCP cloud platform.
Virtual catch up meeting every week with the team
Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization
We hope you will be able to contribute about 10 hours a week within a 4-6 week period with no less than 3 month Commitment.
* 1 years of experience in data engineering with an emphasis on data analytics and reporting.
* 1 years of experience with at least one of the following cloud platforms: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), others.
* 1 years of experience in SQL, data transformations, statistical analysis, and troubleshooting across more than one Database Platform (Cassandra, MySQL, Snowflake, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Azure SQL Warehouse, etc.).
* 1 years of experience in the design and build of data extraction, transformation, and loading processes by writing custom data pipelines.
* 1 years of experience with one or more of the following scripting languages: Python, SQL, Kafka and/or other.
* 1 years of experience designing and building solutions utilizing various Cloud services such as EC2, S3, EMR, Kinesis, RDS, Redshift/Spectrum, Lambda, Glue, Athena, API gateway, etc.
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers, service learners (http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders ( https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/ ) coming together.
See this brief video about Micro-leadership at CrowdDoing ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop ). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613 ) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here .
If you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
About M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
3325 BESSAA DRVIE, EL DORADO HILLS, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 10, 2021
- Software Development
- IT Consulting