Nova Caeli is a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization dedicated to helping victims and their pets Rebuild, Recover and Rise after domestic violence.
We are currently seeking an experienced Fundraising Specialist to raise funds for the operational costs of Nova Caeli under the supervision of the Executive Director. This position can be performed from home and includes a combination of email and telephone communication with prospective donors.
- create a fundraising plan
- secure corporate and individual donations
- plan, manage and execute fundraising events online and within the local community
- coordinate with our grant writer for other sources of funding
- track and report contacts, expenses and income for each fundraiser
The ideal candidate is reliable and punctual with excellent communication and organizational skills. 3 month minimim commitment required. Flexible schedule.
Nova Caeli strives to provide a nurturing, supportive and inclusive environment that embraces diversity and values the strengths and contributions of each individual to our mission. We encourage open communication and exchange of ideas that will maximize our efforts. Together, we can end the cycle of domestic violence by helping to create a happier and healthier life for survivors and their pets.
About Nova Caeli
1565 W MAIN ST STE 208 # 320, LEWISVILLE, TX 75067, US
Nova Caeli is a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization dedicated to helping families in rebuild, recover and rise after domestic violence.
We recognize the challenges that come with escaping domestic abuse. Poverty, illness and trauma often make re-establishing and recovery difficult. Leaving beloved pets behind add an extra layer of grief. Our goals are to keep pets and their families together and help survivors get back to a place of normalcy, wellness and independence as soon as possible.
We will offer:
- access to safe, temporary pet care for
families transitioning to their new homes
- clothing, furniture and other household items
- a holistic wellness program to include:
- a whole-food pantry
- nutritional guidance
- trauma-informed yoga, meditation and other
- pet food and supplies
- financial literacy counseling
- education and information for the public
We look forward to working with our wonderful community of allies and advocates. Together, we can help create a happier and healthier life for survivors and their pets.