Succor Graphic Designer Ambassador Volunteer
Succor Solutions, Inc
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
The Succor Solutions, Inc. is looking for a Graphic Design professional to volunteer their time to assist and support designing key graphics for all aspects of the organization. All individuals start out as an ambassador volunteer within the Succor Solutions. This allows the Executive director to understand skill sets, experience, drive and passions. The Succor Ambassador is then guided to follow passions and desires capitalizing on skill sets to fill need and desire within the organization and partnering organizations. All Succor Ambassadors have an opportunity to become paid staff within the organization's hierarchy however they have to work directly with the executive team to identify and apply for funding sources to fund their position long-term.
The Succor Volunteer will report to the Volunteer Executive Volunteer and work alongside other Succor Ambassadors to make sure all needs and desires are met of the organization.
This role would suit someone with:
- Passion for volunteering, learning, experiencing and desire to create healthy change.
- A background in graphic design, and working with different forms of media, press assisting and supporting transforming physical, photography and concepts into graphic design; experience in video production/editing would be a plus.
- "Love your neighbor as yourself there is no commandment greater than these."
- Is conscious about what they say, do and are positive about their experiences in life.
- Is an excellent communicator.
- Is able to write clearly, accurately and succinctly.
- Can be flexible with their time, schedule to meet need and desire, goals and objectives.
The Succor Volunteer’s key mission is to help communicate, captivate, inspire, mobilize, capture and celebrate personal, community and national impact.
6 Core principles ; Confidence, Conviction, Dedication, Giving, Respect and Spirituality.
Sustainable Resilience Communities ; Clear and Concise Communications, Quality Education, Responsible Resource Consumption, Environmental Conscious land use and Development, Clean Water, Clean and Efficient Energy Use, Quality Health Care, and Innovative Sustainable Economic Growth!
About Succor Solutions, Inc
8415 Briarmont Lane, Manassas, VA 20112, US
"Embed into Communities. Engage Individuals. Empower Populations!"
Succor Solutions, Inc. is a nonprofit consultant firm assisting and supporting nonprofits, non-governmental organizations, government agencies, business and individuals operating in post-disaster and vulnerable population environments. We operating in the transitional periods of disaster relief-recovery, to develop long-term recovery, rebuilding and resilient communities. Utilizing participatory asset mapping to engage decisions makers based on population input, to empower populations.