Volunteer Opportunity to do make a difference!
ProHealth Home Care Inc
ProHealth Hospice is seeking Volunteers for its patients at their end of life care
Benefits of being a Hospice Volunteer:
Being a Hospice volunteer, you know you’re making a difference in another person life. You’ll gain a sense of satisfaction knowing you improved the quality of life of someone at the end of life. You will feel rewarded with the happiness and comfort you bring to others at the most sensitive stage in their life. Help live your everyday to the fullest and help others do the same.
How you can make a difference:
- Simply just being there to listen to patients concerns, fears and personal stories
- Reading a book, listening to music, assist with writing, playing games
- Assist with Arts and Craft Projects
- Providing companionship
- Providing caregivers a break
- Assist with meal preparation
- Assist with phoning family members and loved ones
- Just brightens someone’s day
About ProHealth Home Care Inc
2700 Zanker Rd, San Jose, CA 95134, US
We are local: as a socially responsible Bay Area Agency, we are committed to providing the best possible care to local residents through a focus on quality care and by catering to the various preferences, ethnicities, and languages that make the Bay!
ProHealth Home Care and Hospice is a locally owned Home Health and Hospice Agency focused on providing clinical excellence and compassion, on patient at a time.