ORGANIZATION: SCORE Green Bay
Please visit the new page to apply.
The Green Bay Score Chapter ( https://greenbay.score.org/) is part of the Small Business Administration providing free business mentoring to start-up and existing small businesses. We are part of Score national (www.score.org )with 11,000 mentors nationwide.
We have an immediate need for a Legal Specialist Subject Matter Expert.
This is an excellent opportunity for a specialist that is currently working as a Certified Paralegal/Legal Assistant and wants to give back to their community or is a recently retired Legal Specialist or Attorney that wants an opportunity to use their skills helping small businesses.
The Subject Matter Specialist does not require extensive training to get started. It has the benefit of offering options:
- Work with our clients and be part of a team including the Client/Mentor program
- Host webinars focused on legal topics
- Or both of the above
We work with your schedule regarding your time commitment to your Subject Matter duties. We require that you have a minimum of 5 years Legal Specialist experience and ability to meet with clients on a timely basis.
Benefits of volunteering are:
- Being recognized as a leader and subject matter expert in your local business community
- Ample networking opportunities with SCORE volunteers and business leaders in your area
- Professional and personal growth with SCORE’s Lifelong Learning training programs
- Helping others achieve their goals provides a feeling of purpose and value
- Knowledge of judicial system and procedures
- Principles, procedures, and standards of legal documents
- Knowledge of litigation and legal contract, agreement, and settlement procedures
- Knowledge of current and emerging developments and trends
How to Apply:Complete the volunteer application at https://core.score.org/volunteer-registration. Your application will be submitted to your local chapter who will contact you with more information.
About SCORE Green Bay
2701 Larsen Road, Room 105, Green Bay, WI 54303, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
Door CountyEgg Harbor, WI 54209
April 12, 2022
- Intellectual Property
- Employment Law
- Tax Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Contract Negotiations
- Orientation or Training