8 people are interested
Youth Program Volunteer
8 people are interested
We are looking for some passionate volunteers to come and help out with our youth programs. We have many different opportunities with the following programs:
Sunday School: Every Sunday morning from 9:45 to 12:00
- We really need bus monitors to sign up to help the bus driver transport the children to and from church.
- You can sign up for the AM shift from 8:30 to 9:45 AM or the PM shift from 12:00 to 1:00 PM
- We could also use Sunday school teachers or even assistants to help redirect children or address behaviors while the teacher is busy giving the lesson
- We really need bus monitors to help the bus driver transport the children to and from the program.
- You can sign up to for the early shift from 5:15 to 6:30 or the later shift from 7:30 to 8:30 or both
- We could also use volunteers to help assist with the program activities and help redirect the children and address behaviors while the teacher is busy giving the lesson
- Our Saturday group is a volunteering small group. We have a rotating group of about six kids each week and we pick them up beginning at 9:30 and then work on a volunteer project for about an hour together. After that, we head back to the church and make lunch together and usually play a game or go to the park as a reward for their hard work, and then we take them home.
- We really need volunteers who are able to stay and help for the whole program from 9:30 to 2:00
Our kiddos are so bright and creative and full of life. Come and help them to learn and grow with us!
About The Salvation Army Amarillo
400 S. Harrison, Amarillo, TX 79101, US
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
The Salvation Army is "Doing The Most Good." In these four words, our mission to feed, to clothe, to comfort, and to care. To rebuild broken homes and broken lives. By walking with the addicted, we can lead them to recovery. In fighting hunger and poverty, we can feed and nurture the spirit. And, in living and sharin gthe Christian Gospel by meeting tangible needs, we give teh world a lasting display of the love behind our beliefs.
400 S.HarrisonAmarillo, TX 79101
September 17, 2021
- Youth Services
- Child Welfare
- Child Care
- Child Development
- Critical Thinking
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies by program