Digital Fundraising Account Executive
Young Mothers, Inc.
The digital fundraising account executive will craft the digital fundraising, engagement and acquisition strategies for Young Mothers, Inc. The ideal candidate will have exceptional time management and "virtual meeting" skills to manage the client and vendor relationship.
* Serve as digital strategist for digital and integrated programs
* Strategic fiscal year planning
* Donor and supporter journey mapping
* Budgeting and forecasting in Excel
* Audience segmentation and targeting for house-file and prospecting campaigns
* Online fundraising and list building through paid and earned media and guide the creative vision for the fundraising team
* Collaborate with Comms and other committees to create award winning campaigns for our clients with our full multichannel team of strategies, project coordinators, writers, coders, designers, and analysts
* 4 years of experience, including all venues of digital marketing and fundraising, and a background in UX/UI, advocacy or political communications/PR
* Excellent client services skills a must and agency experience
* Self-motivated, goal oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Knowledge of all forms of social media, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
* Experience with nonprofit eCRM systems
* HTML editing or hand coding
* Familiarity with Asana, Slack and EverHour
* Experience with DIY or event-based peer-to-peer fundraising or crowd-funding
About Young Mothers, Inc.
P.O Box 30019 SE, Washington, DC 20030, US
Educating, mentoring, nurturing and supporting young mothers to become self-sufficient for themselves and their families.
We are a local nonprofit organization whose mission is to improve the lives of women across the National Capital Region surviving a number of serious issues and concerns from housing and food insecurities to mental health concerns.