80 people are interested
Human Resources Associate
80 people are interested
We are in the process of setting up a worldwide volunteer organisation to address the shortfall of ventilators, oxygen and medical professionals to fill the medical needs of those acquiring the virus Covid 19 in circumstances where there is an adequate medical facilities.
We need someone to liaise with all of the key personnel within our organisation and to assist in locating and acquiring suitable volunteers in accordance with the task specifications.
- Provides information by answering communications; referring special communications to appropriate person.
- Prior experience in JIRA Service desk preferred.
- Prior experience in Slack as a communication platform preferred.
- Obtains and orients temporary help by forwarding requirements and criteria to temporary services; providing information and directions.
- Volunteer onboarding experience from college or universities is a plus.
- Maintains human resources records by maintaining applications, résumés, and applicant logs.
- Verifies candidates background
- Enrolls new employees by issuing forms and applications; verifying completion.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintains manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Prior experience in google docs is a plus.
This position will work directly with the Human Resource Manager to expedite our recruiting needs throughout the organization.
Brigham Creek Rd 174, Hobsonville, Auckland 0618, NZ
Our mission is to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the world's medical workforce fighting COVID-19
We are a non-profit organization building an infrastructure to develop, manufacture, distribute and operate remote-controlled ventilators and oxygen concentrators that will also gather high-resolution treatment data for scientific research and treatment optimization.
Our equipment will be distributed on a "what you can pay" basis. Our Ventilator is different from other Ventilators in that it will provide the doctors with powerful automation infrastructure and be fully controllable over the Internet, with the medical professional observing the patient over a phone camera, thus reducing viral load on the medical professionals at the front line, enabling those in stable countries to help and allowing one doctor to have an overview over many patients.
Given the rapidly deteriorating situation in India, we are currently focusing our efforts on the development of a low-cost, high-efficiency oxygen concentrator but are continuing our ventilator development as well.
Our Ventilator is now undergoing some changes that are required for medical compliance in our target countries. Parts cost for a single unit are US$300 but will drop in mass production and bulk ordering maybe even down to US$200. The oxygen concentrator is estimated to cost between US$300 - US$500
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 23, 2021
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Assistance
- People Skills
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- We are anticipating needing a volunteer for 12-18 months, preferably able to commit around 10 hours a week. Please reach out if you have the skills and experience we are in need of. This is a remote position with flexible hours.
- Able to have a high level of autonomy yet be very supportive of the technical needs of the various departments while also accommodating and supporting the volunteers wherever possible