CrowdDoing-Chief Project Management Office
M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
CrowdDoing supports a social innovation venture lab and a portfolio of social enterprises. Both the lab and the social enterprises aim to achieve systemic change through collaboration with virtual volunteers.
The Project Manager manages projects by providing the support and technical assistance to the team. The individual must be capable of being self-managed and maintaining a high degree of professionalism at all times. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Responsible for planning and tracking projects, managing and allocating resources, and carrying projects from kick-off through final execution.
- Manage priorities with focus in intercepting distractions that could take projects off track.
- Create project schedules, track and ensure all deliverable are being met and regularly communicate status with all internal and external team members.
- Use of project management information systems to support ongoing project management efforts.
- Bachelors in business management, management or industrial technology, or a BS in Engineering.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communicator.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work effectively independently and in team settings to include close collaboration with program managers.
- Demonstrated situational awareness and professionalism for onsite client delivery.
- Technical writing/editorial experience.
- Fluency with project management tools and methodologies .
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of policy and procedures development.
- Sound judgment and discretion.
- Ability to succinctly and effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Strong analytical skills, including experience organizing and presenting data to executives.
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers, service learners (http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders ( https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/ ) coming together.
See this brief video about Micro-leadership at CrowdDoing ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop ). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613 ) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here .
About M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
3325 BESSAA DRVIE, EL DORADO HILLS, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.