Fight Pancreatic Cancer in Austin: Corporate Sponsorship Recruiter
PANCREATIC CANCER ACTION NETWORK INC - Austin Affiliate
Pancreatic cancer is currently the third leading cause of all cancer-related death in the United States - and impacts every state across the country. In order to rewrite the future of pancreatic cancer we need communities nationwide to join together and create a movement. This national movement needs your leadership and vision to continue to thrive and grow!
We are looking for passionate, organized volunteers to recruit additional corporate sponsors for the annual 5K run/walk fundraising event, PurpleStride Austin. This is an incredible opportunity to be the heartbeat of an event that brings hope, funding, and education to the pancreatic cancer community. There is robust training offered and it is a great project to add to any portfolio or resume.
If you are interested in expanding your skills, building meaningful relationships and truly making a difference in this fight, please email: Donavon Roberson at email@example.com for more information!
Here is what we are looking for:
- Represent PanCAN to our donors and sponsors (active and potential)
- Create a fundraising strategy to meet organization fundraising goals
- Develop a relationship with existing donors and sponsors and cultivate new relationships with potential donors
- Maintain a record of donor and sponsor contact information, donation history, and other sensitive information
- Work with the Media Coordinator to manage regular email communications to donors and sponsors, including organization updates, event invites, and fundraising campaign emails
- Send donation acknowledgements and thank you letters
- Develop and implement sponsorship program, including organizing sponsor events, fulfilling sponsor benefits, and maintaining active communication with sponsors
- Work with Social Media Coordinator to leverage online fundraising opportunities
- Work with Media Coordinator to identify grant opportunities and submit grant proposals to fund programs
- Report on effectiveness of fundraising efforts
About PANCREATIC CANCER ACTION NETWORK INC - Austin Affiliate
Corporate Headquarters: 1500 ROSECRANS AVE STE 200, MANHATTAN BCH, CA 90266, Austin, TX 78741, US
Of the major cancers, pancreatic cancer has the lowest survival rate. In 2010, our organization declared a bold and aggressive vision: After seeing too little progress in pancreatic cancer survival in over half a century, the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network put a stake in the ground to double pancreatic cancer survival by 2020. Today we are aiming to raise $200 million by 2020, which will ensure that we continue to accelerate progress.
Founded in 1999, the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network is the global leader in the fight against pancreatic cancer with a bold and comprehensive approach to Wage Hope through research, patient services, advocacy and community action. Our urgent mission is to improve outcomes for patients battling the disease today and double patient survival by 2020.