Local Media Researcher
This Volunteer would be responsible for researching a point-of-contact for local media/healthcare reporters based on the locations determined by the Foundation. Additionally, through a value added lens, provide feedback and suggestions to drive the Foundations ongoing media campaigns and programs.
- Demonstrated experience in:
- Journalism (3 or more years preferred)
- Ongoing knowledge of the evolving media landscape
- Strong interpersonal and emotionally intelligent writing and social skills
- Ability to maintain multiple projects simultaneously
- Anticipated between 1 to 2 hours of remote engagement daily, six month commitment minimum.
- English fluency required (Spanish and/or an additional language preferred)
- Ability to comply with all expectations outlined in the Volunteer Handbook and at the guidance of their supervisor.
About Tigerlily Foundation
42020 Village Center Plaza, Suite 120 PMB 156, Stone Ridge, VA 20105, US
The mission of Tigerlily Foundation is as follows: To promote consciousness and connection between women around the world. To promote breast cancer awareness, education and empowerment. Tigerlily Foundation's goal is to save as many lives as possible by educating every woman, man and child, because breast cancer affects all of us. To empower women to live consciously, aware of the unique and amazing power each of us holds because we exist. To promote ferociously fearless females.
Founded by a breast cancer survivor, Tigerlily Foundation is committed to "connecting the dots" by educating women (of all ages) around the world about breast cancer; and empowering them to celebrate their lives every day by harnessing their personal power.