DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
ORGANIZATION: Believe in Me
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Believe In Me is seeking a Volunteer Video Producer to create promotional assets and document ongoing activities. The Volunteer Video Producer operates video cameras and related equipment in the production and editing of video advertisements, educational programs, or other video productions such as events or promotional video. The perfect candidate will have creative vision, can tell one story a hundred different ways, and make one-of-a-kind creations. Creativity and imagination are a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Develop production schedules
- Select and hire additional crew and talent; direct and coach talent; make transportation arrangements for crew, talent and equipment; and ensure all location power needs are met
- Procure equipment, as needed
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Manage video library
- Evaluate analytics
- Video includes familiarity with professional cameras (Sony PMW-F3 or similar), prosumer camcorders (Sony NXCAM HXR‑NX3 or similar), various HD and SD formats, pre production/planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip, scriptwriting, storyboarding and photography.
- Audio includes small format mixers, compression, EQ, effects processors, audio recording techniques for studio and field, multi-track and waveform editing.
- Post-production entails digital video editing, still and motion graphics design, and video compression for multiple delivery platforms.
- Operating a digital video camera
- Proficient with using editing software such as Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects, or Adobe Premiere
- Attention to detail
- Possession of a valid Washington state driver license is a requirement for this volunteer opportunity.
- Moderate physical activity. Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 25 pounds or standing and/or walking for more than four (4) hours per day.
Foundation Key Contact
Reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer and works closely with fellow volunteers to complete assignments and exchange ideas.
How to Apply:
Please use the following link to apply: https://formstack.io/0F636
This role is purely voluntary, and this arrangement is not meant to be legally binding or an employment contract.
Out-of-pocket travel costs between home and volunteering places will be offered.
About Believe in Me
510 W Riverside Ave, Ste 201, SPOKANE, WA 99201, US
Our vision is to help every kid develop the self-confidence they need to succeed. We're on a mission to fund children’s charities that provide disadvantaged kids with a safe place to call home, a family that loves them, a feeling of community, and opportunities to learn, build self-esteem, and have fun.
Our Mission is Simple
We Believe in Kids.
We Believe in Our Community.
We support programs that are transforming the lives of our community’s most vulnerable youth.
We believe that success should be measured by the lives that have been changed. That’s a difficult thing to quantify, so we’ve put together a few statistics for you. With the support of our generous donors, we’ve supported over 725 kids, and that’s just the start!
- 125,000 hours of around the clock care for boys experiencing trauma
550 hours of tutoring services for foster kids who have fallen behind
450 Title One students engaged in land conservation education activities
26 previously homeless children placed in early childhood education programs
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 8, 2022
- Visual Arts
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Up to 10 hours per month Commitment to take on occasional marketing-related projects Attend committee meetings
- Orientation and Training: Read the Believe In Me by-laws, Believe In Me Articles of Incorporation