Project Lockdown: Videographer
Project Lockdown (The IO Foundation)
We are looking for a skilled Videographer to join our team. You are a great fit for this role if you:
- have industry experience or training in video production, filming, and editing;
- are excited to create informative videos for the project for external users, e.g. using our interactive map;
- have access to a high-quality video camera and Premiere Pro;
- can commit to making weekly reports to the UX team lead;
- want to work with a global team on a project that has a human rights and digital rights context!
If you are interested, please tell us a little about yourself and forward a resume/portfolio.
About Project Lockdown (The IO Foundation)
Riia tn 128, TArtu, Estonia 50411, CA
Project Lockdown maps the different Non-Pharmaceutical Interventions enforced by governments across the globe in response to the COVID-19 crisis in order to visualize the success of different pandemic response measures, monitor effects on Human and Digital Rights, and clarify evaluation metrics.
Lockdown, quarantine, and isolation measures have been implemented across the globe to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and its strain on medical infrastructure. Project Lockdown is an open-source interactive map that empowers citizens, journalists, and human rights workers to easily analyze the social and political effects of these measures.
We are a global team of volunteers and developed the Beta map during the #EUvsVirus hackathon in late-April, where we won second place for the "Protection of Citizens & Democracy" challenge, and have since launched publicly! Our growing team consists of Data Scientists, Editors, Designers, and Web Developers, and we have support teams in Human Resources, Resource Allocation, Documentation, and Marketing and Communications. We foresee long-term viability for this project and welcome international volunteers!
Check out our interactive map at: https://projectlockdown.world/.