Wellspring Family Services
We are seeking volunteer translators who are fluent in English as well as a second language to help translate written materials into multiple languages. We want to share our resources in different languages in order to engage families without language barriers.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Translation of Documents
Accurately translate English text to other languages to accommodate the needs of our clients. This will require proficiency in the translated language, willingness to work with program managers to ensure the translated materials meet their needs.Language most needed:
Amharic, Somali, Tagalog, Tigrinya.SKILLS
- Interest in supporting the mission of Wellspring Family Services
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Comfortable working independently
- Ability to work on a computer, competent typing, and some database knowledge
- Attention to detail when proofreading to ensure we are providing accurate content to our clients
About Wellspring Family Services
1900 Rainier Ave S, Seattle, WA 98144, US
We build emotionally healthy, self-sufficient families and a non-violent community in which they can thrive.
Wellspring works to end family homelessness through our array of services, including Housing Services, Parent/Child Services, Early Learning Center (serving children age 1 to 5 whose families have experienced homelessness, Domestic Violence Intervention, and our Baby Boutique which provides essential items like new and gently used clothing and shoes, diapers, books, toys and equipment to children that are experiencing homelessness.