17 people are interested
Motion Graphic Designer
17 people are interested
GROW is creating a brand-new curriculum that educators will deliver in their classrooms. We need an experienced individual who can efficiently produce high-quality motion graphic video content that explains how courses are delivered. We are looking for a motion graphic designer who can produce an animated video based on the PowerPoint of the curriculum for ~5 modules. Each video is less than 10 minutes long. If you are a talented motion graphic designer, we would love to invite you to join the GROW family!
- Efficiently produce high-quality motion graphic videos for ~4 modules in GROW’s curriculum(videos will be 10 minutes or less per class).These will be used in our online training platform.
- Conceptualize, plan, and design animated 3D visualizations fitting for education-focused content.
- Present work to and collaborate closely with GROW’s executive director and other GROW team members.
- Timely communication with appropriate team members via phone or email.
Hours: 5 hours per week, as needed
- Design and produce with passion for your craft
- Portfolio or previous work samples -Prior experience creating motion graphic video content is required
- Sufficient means of producing motion graphic content and editing audio, graphics, and video
- Highly organized and able to perform under tight deadlines
- Effective team player and self-starter
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and cloud content (preferred)
6400 Christie Ave, #5321, Emeryville, CA 94608, US
Empowering youth to design their futures through self-discovery and career awareness.
Growing Real Opportunities in the Workforce (G.R.O.W.) trains educators to empower their students to align who they are with what they want to do. GROW's curriculum does this by taking students through a fluid process of self-awareness, exploration of careers and the tools for students to be able to achieve their goals. Research has shown that programs that focus on career education and strengths-based self-assessment can help prevent dropouts and increase students’ academic performance. We reach youth at a critical time in their development, embed confidence in their ability to contribute to society, and introduce careers in emerging sectors that most youth are unaware of.
G.R.O.W.’s programs were developed to empower underserved and at-risk youth to take ownership of their education, careers, and futures. We help student identify their internal compass before starting the career preparation process. By doing so students have a clear understanding of WHERE they are headed and WHY.
Caseworkers have told us that our class has transformed students in all aspects of their lives and has deeply impacted their social-emotional development. One student commented that the class "saved her life." Another student said after taking our class he understood for the first time the importance of school and is now engaged in the classroom.
Get involved and help us touch more lives!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 6, 2021
- Visual Arts
- Animation Software
- Graphic Design
- Video Production
- 5 hours per week, as needed