Health Services Administrative Assistant
Target Staff Type Supported/Volunteer
Work Location JAARS Waxhaw
Are you gifted in multi-tasking? In organization? Are you friendly and welcoming? Have you scheduled appointments, and handled and reconciled financial transactions? JAARS Health Services has a critical need for help at our front desk reception area. We serve the JAARS Center staff, furloughing missionaries, and immunizations for the church community.
- Follow procedures to open and close office and waiting room areas, and maintain them in an orderly condition
- Answer phones, greet, and process patients
- Maintain patient appointment book, prepare patient charge sheets, and make referrals
- Process and report credit card transactions, prepare and submit member charges
- Perform daily cash report, petty cash, and deposit procedures
- Complete daily sign-in sheets statistical report
- A deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal spiritual growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS
- Ability to hear and listen well to callers and visitors in a professional manner in order to understand and handle their service requests appropriately
- Must have adequate computer, online, and office skills
- Able to remain pleasant and effective at times when multiple tasks converge
7405 Jaars Rd, PO Box 248, WAXHAW, NC 28173, US
JAARS' mission is to make Bible translation and language development possible, especially in the most remote places on earth. We do that by enabling locally appropriate and sustainable solutions in transportation, technology, media and training.
JAARS is a multidisciplinary team of problem-solvers who is committed to the belief and the vision that people’s lives and communities are transformed as they experience God’s Word in their own language.
We are a community of missionaries, volunteers and a few employees who work together to accomplish the Great Commission goal of providing Scripture to every people group on earth in the language they understand best - their native language. We do that by supporting Bible translation and language development partners globally and by working with prayer and financial partners in the United States to help make a range of unique on-the-field solutions possible.
JAARS7405 Jaars RdWaxhaw, NC 28173
October 15, 2021
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training