Marketing and Growth Hacking-Graphic designers for CrowdDoing
M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
CrowdDoing supports a social innovation venture lab and a portfolio of social enterprises. Both the lab and the social enterprises aim to achieve systemic change through collaboration with virtual volunteers.
Seeking an innovative and dedicated graphic designer to join our growing team. The individual in this role would be responsible for taking conceptual design ideas and creating visual representations of them, both electronically and in print.
- Sit in on conceptual design meetings and offer educated opinions.
- Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces.
- Advise on best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
- Select colors, font, images, and layout.
- Create visualizations (either by hand or via a software program) which convey accurate messaging and undertones as dictated by the project.
- Develop product illustrations, logos, website graphics, etc. as needed.
- Present designs to stakeholders and applicable teams.
- Implement feedback and changes when appropriate.
- QA designs for errors.
- Pass final design to development or publishing teams for release.
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, design, or art preferred (extensive experience in the field may also be acceptable).
- Experience with Quark Xpress, InDesign, and Photo Shop a plus.
Skills & Competencies:
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Experience with both print and electronic media.
- Proficient in design and photo-editing software.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Time management and organizational skills; able to meet deadlines.
- The ability and desire to stay up-to-date with commercial design/graphics trends and implement these in daily work.
- Ability to work with a variety of products, applications, and software platforms, while simultaneously collaborating with a number of teams .
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers, service learners (http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders ( https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/ ) coming together.
See this brief video about Micro-leadership at CrowdDoing ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop ). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613 ) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here .
About M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
3325 BESSAA DRVIE, EL DORADO HILLS, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing is a joint initiative of Reframe It Inc. and Match4Action Foundation that is focused on helping address the UN Sustainable Development Goals and beyond through micro-leadership, massively multi-disciplinary collaboration, and service learning to support social innovation and social enterprise to achieve systemic change. CrowdDoing manages skilled volunteers, micro-leadership volunteers, multi-disciplinary volunteers and groups of service learning volunteers through a 501c3 partnership to challenges of social innovation, the social enterprise sector, and systemic change.
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.