CrowdDoing - Dormant volunteer engagement supervisor/candidate pool development
M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
CrowdDoing supports a social innovation venture lab and a portfolio of social enterprises. Both the lab and the social enterprises aim to achieve systemic change through collaboration with virtual volunteers.
Dormant volunteer engagement supervisor will engage potentially interested candidates who haven't been matched with a job in a way that makes deployment feasible.
- Develop, expand, and define volunteer opportunities as appropriate.
- Ensure coordination of activities for dormant volunteers.
- Maintain volunteer data in the tracker for volunteer engagement activities, including reporting.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Knowledge of management,placement and retention of people in an organisation.
Skills & Competencies:
- Exude a sincere passion for volunteers and embrace volunteerism.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated experience in managing details.
- Ability to manage volunteer data appropriately.
- Ability to interact with volunteers with high energy.
- Ability to initiate projects with limited direction.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers, service learners (http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders ( https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/ ) coming together.
See this brief video about Micro-leadership at CrowdDoing ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop ). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613 ) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here .
About M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
3325 BESSAA DRVIE, EL DORADO HILLS, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing is a joint initiative of Reframe It Inc. and Match4Action Foundation that is focused on helping address the UN Sustainable Development Goals and beyond through micro-leadership, massively multi-disciplinary collaboration, and service learning to support social innovation and social enterprise to achieve systemic change. CrowdDoing manages skilled volunteers, micro-leadership volunteers, multi-disciplinary volunteers and groups of service learning volunteers through a 501c3 partnership to challenges of social innovation, the social enterprise sector, and systemic change.
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.