Business For America-Human Resource Business Partner for CrowdDoing
M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
CrowdDoing supports a social innovation venture lab and a portfolio of social enterprises. Both the lab and the social enterprises aim to achieve systemic change through collaboration with virtual volunteers.
Business For America (BFA) is a nonprofit organization that is encouraging businesses from the Fortune 500 to Main Street to get involved in promoting a healthy democracy. Volunteering for BFA means you’ll get to create marketing content about giving employees time off to vote, investing in election security, and promoting civic engagement in local communities.
- HR Business Partners work to provide support and influence to their designated departments.
- HR Business Partners also deliver the best practice and HR solutions that support their assigned departmental area in conjunction with specialist HR functions.
- Prepare job descriptions and role analysis for the roles required for their team.
- Recruitment efforts which include; sourcing, interviewing, accessing applicants, extending offers, uploading applicant profiles in applicant tracking system, and forwarding applicants to Onboarding.
- Concern management & query handling for the volunteers of their assigned area.
- Collaborate with META Volunteers to ensure each volunteer is adequately assigned tasks and is engaged.
- Volunteer data management for the team, which includes tracking the skill set within the team, skill gaps, and list of active volunteers at any point of time.
- Effective communication with the Sourcing Operations team to post roles on websites for any vital roles to fill in skill set gaps.
- Update volunteer details who rescind their candidacy during the interview process or resign once onboarded.
- Respond to all inquiries within a timely manner preferably within 48 business hours.
- Schedule virtual catch up meetings and check-in with Meta volunteers to address any concerns on a biweekly basis via phone and/or Skype.
- Attend team meetings via Google Hangouts and conference calls.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources.
- Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including organizational development and recruiting.
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force for all communication efforts.
- Sincere commitment to work collaborating with all constituent groups, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters.
- Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite/Google Suite.
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.
If you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
About M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
3325 BESSAA DRVIE, EL DORADO HILLS, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.