DONATE TO THIS
12 people are interested
CrowdDoing - HR Learning & development - Self-directed learning orientation manager/micro-leadership
DONATE TO THIS
12 people are interested
Crowd Doing supports a social innovation venture lab and a portfolio of social enterprises. Both the lab and the social enterprises aim to achieve systemic change through collaboration with virtual volunteers
Crowd Doing is currently seeking a self-organized learning and Development Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate must be dynamic, methodical, articulate, self-motivated, assertive, goal oriented, and a team player. They must possess a strong, professional work ethic as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assess learning and development needs through consultations with senior leadership.
- Conducts training needs assessment by collecting information pertaining to work procedures, workflow, and reports; understanding job-specific functions and tasks.
- Review training materials from a variety of sources and choose appropriate materials.
- Design and create training manuals and course materials.
- Develop and leverage training, curriculum, processes and tools that support business objectives.
- Monitor and evaluate training programs to ensure they are current and effective.
- Organizes and maintains training files.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to articulate in writing.
- Ability to take clear direction and adapt to developing circumstances.
- Self-disciplined in approach to deliver consistently and efficiently.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.
If you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to email@example.com
About M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
3325 BESSAA DRVIE, EL DORADO HILLS, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 21, 2021
- Performance Management
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- 5 to 10 hours