CrowdDoing-OPT Onboarding Manager and Recruitment
M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
Crowd Doing supports a social innovation venture lab and a portfolio of social enterprises. Both the lab and the social enterprises aim to achieve systemic change through collaboration with virtual volunteers.
Crowd Doing is looking for remote Onboarding & Recruitment Specialists. The Onboarding Specialist will assist the HR Recruiter and the HR Manager in providing support for Onboarding new hires.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for full-cycle recruitment of top talent from employee referrals, job postings, networking, and direct sourcing, screening, interviewing through offer acceptance and Onboarding.
- Coordinate the recruitment efforts for exempt and nonexempt personnel (excluding managerial levels and above).
- Schedule an interview job applicant to obtain information on work history, training, education or job skills; seeking a best-qualified candidate for open positions or future positions, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
- Manage, train, and mentor with our Recruiting Coordinator.
- Implement new policies and procedures pertaining to the recruitment of top talent and branding of the organization.
- Contact job applicants for job offers and acts as the liaison between the candidate and management team during the job offer process.
- High school and or GED equivalent. College credits are a plus.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Windows environment, including MS-Word, MS Excel and Outlook.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
Skills & Competencies:
- Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Software tools & Program knowledge:
- Social media and professional networking tools.
- Microsoft/Google suite.
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.
About M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
3325 BESSAA DRVIE, EL DORADO HILLS, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.