12 people are interested
Presenter Assistants Needed
12 people are interested
Are you looking to help with Kaity's Way efforts to educate the community about teen dating violence and healthy relationships? Kaity's Way facilitates presentations all over the valley on these topics, and assistants provide much needed support to presenters during each event. Presenter assistants will have an opportunity to learn how presentations and workshops are run while helping to set up technology, distribute literature, and collect audience data, among other tasks.
About Kaity's Way
3245 W. Altadena, Phoenix, AZ 85029, US
promote healthy relationships in future generations by raising awareness about bullying in youth daing using complementary education.
we provide the following services for the community at their request.
- Share Kaity’s Storya True, impactful and compelling story that brings to light the warning signs of Teen Dating Violence (TDV) and what lessons can be learned to prevent such a tragedy for others. In addition we provide current data in an effort to promote Healthy Relationships.
- Provide Education regarding Kaity’s Law A Law that was enacted in the state of Arizona September 2009 to provide those in Dating Relationships protection under the law
- Hold various Workshops at Conferences Topics range from TDV to How to Make a Difference in Your Community
- Set up Exhibit Tables at various events To distribute important brochures and literature to the community to bring awareness to violence among and against our children.
- Maintain a useful and concise website www.kaitysway.orgwhichcontains all the information found in the brochure as well as a summary of Kaity’s Story, information on how to Get Help and Give Help, Current Events and a Blog page for open discussions and additional information to distribute.
- Send out an electronic monthly newsletter, Kaity’s Korner which provides information about what Kaity’s Way has done, what is up and coming and significant statistical data.
- Distribute Brochures and important literature regarding violence among and against children
Various LocationsPhoenix, AZ 85001
September 15, 2021
- Critical Thinking
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Social Work
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Depends on your availability, scheduling and opportunities. We schedule several (100+) speaking events throughout the year.