Volunteer Drivers to Deliver Food to Seniors
Inland Empire United Way
Volunteer drivers are needed to help deliver food to seniors in our community. Inland Empire United Way will be working to provide high-need seniors with food deliveries to ensure that they have sustenance at home. The food drop offs will be contactless. PPE will be provided for all volunteers.
- Pick up food from United Way and drop it off at a seniors' home Monday-Friday during their assigned shifts
- Ensure that all social distancing and safety measures are followed
- Work closely with United Way staff to ensure proper protocols are being followed.
Volunteers must have their own vehicle and auto insurance to participate. Volunteers will be driving their own cars and dropping off food. If you are interested in serving the community and have a passion for seniors, volunteer with us today!
About Inland Empire United Way
9644 Hermosa Ave., Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, US
Improving the lives and futures of children and families in need by investing in Education, Health, and Financial Stability
Inland Empire United Way provides dynamic opportunities for individuals, families, teams and corporate groups to engage in meaningful volunteer opportunities within the Inland Empire region.
- The community and people we serve are our top priority
- The services we provide reflect honesty and integrity
- We promote diversity and believe that serving together creates opportunities for people to appreciate the differences of others
- Through teamwork we can achieve tangible results and effectively address community needs
- We value every individual’s capacity to make a difference and bring lasting change
- To promote and expand opportunities for voluntary service throughout the Inland Empire
- To train and equip volunteer leaders
- To effectively gather volunteers in emergency relief situations
- To meet critical community needs through service
- To assist others in developing and managing successful volunteer programs and volunteer opportunities