DONATE TO THIS
19 people are interested
Social Media Marketing Manager
DONATE TO THIS
19 people are interested
Social media for good. Use your skills to help others!
The Morning Star Foundation is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Volunteer Social Media Marketing Manager to help our creative team. You will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and assisting with the management of the Foundation’s social media properties. Your passion for social media as a communications tool will result in adopting and implementing social media best practices across all social media channels.
- Excellent communicator
- Versatile creative writer
- Team player
- An active participant in data collection and analyses
Volunteer Social Media Specialist Responsibilities
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the Foundation’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of routine social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs.
- Using analytical tools such as Supermetrics, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Insights, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the Foundation’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other duties when needed.
Volunteer Social Media Specialist Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or degree candidate in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- Experience including planning and managing social media content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Please use the following link to apply: https://formstack.io/0F636
About Believe in Me
510 W Riverside Ave, Ste 201, SPOKANE, WA 99201, US
Our vision is to help every kid develop the self-confidence they need to succeed. We're on a mission to fund children’s charities that provide disadvantaged kids with a safe place to call home, a family that loves them, a feeling of community, and opportunities to learn, build self-esteem, and have fun.
Our Mission is Simple
We Believe in Kids.
We Believe in Our Community.
We support programs that are transforming the lives of our community’s most vulnerable youth.
We believe that success should be measured by the lives that have been changed. That’s a difficult thing to quantify, so we’ve put together a few statistics for you. With the support of our generous donors, we’ve supported over 725 kids, and that’s just the start!
- 125,000 hours of around the clock care for boys experiencing trauma
550 hours of tutoring services for foster kids who have fallen behind
450 Title One students engaged in land conservation education activities
26 previously homeless children placed in early childhood education programs
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 18, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Up to 10 hours per month Commitment to take on occasional social media-related projects Attend committee meetings
- Orientation and Training: Read the Morning Star Foundation by-laws, Morning Star Foundation Articles of Incorporation