11 people are interested
Grant Research Analyst
ORGANIZATION: Believe in Me
Please visit the new page to apply.
11 people are interested
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: Spokane, WA
Believe In Me is seeking a Volunteer Grant Research Analyst to research, develop, write and submit letters, reports and other materials as necessary to identify and suggest sources of grant support from foundations, corporations and government. Experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and demonstrated flexibility in meeting shifting demands and priorities is a must. A high degree of creativity, energy and initiative is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research grant funding opportunities
- Investigate and identify prospective funding sources through colleagues, directories, periodicals, and internet research
- Research and initiate relationships with new prospective funders
- Write letters of inquiry and solicitations
- Match prospective funding sources with Foundation priorities
- Draft compelling prospective grant opportunity narratives
- Work with Grants Administration Committee Chair and Chief Executive Officer to prepare proposals
- Work cross-departmentally to collect statistical information, press, exhibition catalogues, and images
- Ensure hard files are accurate and up-to-date with recent correspondence
- Other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer
- Bachelor’s degree or degree candidate in communications, English, writing, or a similar field
- Strong presentation, communication, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in G-Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail, Google Drive).
- Accuracy in written correspondence, record keeping, and ability to work under deadlines is critical
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents and instructions
- Excellent grammar and strong research skills
- Ability to calculate figures
- Must be highly detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple deadlines
- Experience working with high-level corporate volunteers and community leaders
- Embraces values of Respect, Integrity, and Excellence in the workplace
How to apply:
Please use the following link to apply: https://formstack.io/0F636
About Believe in Me
510 W Riverside Ave, Ste 201, SPOKANE, WA 99201, US
Our vision is to help every kid develop the self-confidence they need to succeed. We're on a mission to fund children’s charities that provide disadvantaged kids with a safe place to call home, a family that loves them, a feeling of community, and opportunities to learn, build self-esteem, and have fun.
Our Mission is Simple
We Believe in Kids.
We Believe in Our Community.
We support programs that are transforming the lives of our community’s most vulnerable youth.
We believe that success should be measured by the lives that have been changed. That’s a difficult thing to quantify, so we’ve put together a few statistics for you. With the support of our generous donors, we’ve supported over 725 kids, and that’s just the start!
- 125,000 hours of around the clock care for boys experiencing trauma
550 hours of tutoring services for foster kids who have fallen behind
450 Title One students engaged in land conservation education activities
26 previously homeless children placed in early childhood education programs
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 19, 2023
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Up to 10 hours per month Commitment to take on occasional grant-related projects Attend committee meetings
- Orientation and Training: Read the Believe In Me by-laws, Believe In Me Articles of Incorporation