DONATE TO THIS
46 people are interested
Volunteer Administrative HR Technition
DONATE TO THIS
46 people are interested
Administrative Human Resources Volunteer - Role Description the Organization, Recovery Survival Network RSN is a 501 (c)(3) charity that works to change people’s lives for the better. If we find the right applicant this volunteer position could lead to a paid position. We help the most vulnerable and isolated people in our communities to access housing and related support services. We work with individuals, organizations and government to prevent the breakdown of our communities and reduce poverty. We are a forward thinking and innovative charity, passionate about helping people and communities. RSN works to change people’s lives for the better. By helping the most vulnerable and isolated people in our communities to access housing and related support services, we help change lives. The Services the Human Resource team focuses on recruitment of, management of, and providing direction for the people who work in the organization. This encompasses: recruitment and retention, learning and development, employee relations, equality and diversity and health and safety. The HR team at RSN enable employees to contribute effectively and productively to the overall company direction and the accomplishment of RSN’s goals and objectives. The Role Are you an efficient, proactive and committed individual looking to get in to Human Resources? Would you like to be part of a fast-paced HR team within a well-respected and innovative charity? If you are an excellent communicator, have good administration skills and you pride yourself on your attention to detail, we want you! Here are just a few ways that you can support our innovative team:
- Collect and collate data relating to every round of recruitment.
- Assist the HR Assistant in coordinating start-up arrangements and necessary documentation for new employees.
- Maintain up-to-date records (manual and computerized) relating to all areas of HR activity, including sick absence, annual leave, individual staff files and records and training.
- Support the administration of training activities, including booking trainers, rooms, refreshments, taking bookings and cancellations, issuing certificates and updating training records as required.
- Ad hoc administration duties such as photocopying and filing for the HR Team. What we need from you
- A commitment to our values, aims and objectives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience of using IT programs and equipment such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
- To be committed to attending relevant training sessions
- Two references Induction/Training: A full induction and specific, relevant training will be provided to prepare all volunteers for their role.
08:30 AM to 11:30 AM
This volunteer could lead to paid employment
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Recovery Survival Network
3012-16th St #201, San Francisco, CA 94103, US
"To help those who want to help themselves"
RSN has been providing peer-to-peer recovery services since 1996 to ex-offenders, low-income families, at-risk-youth, the homelsss, and veterans. We have a state approved basic computer training program and we are on the ETPL training providers list. We provide emotional, motivational and soft skills support and are part of the SF Welfare-to-Work programs. Our success rate is very good and we need volunteers to help us continue serving the less fortunate members of our community.
3012-16th St #2012 Mission District SRO Hotels within 2 blocks1 South of Market SRO Hotel in South Park areaSan Francisco, CA 94103
August 15, 2021
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Professional Development
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- We are seeking a 3-6 month commitment
- Must be computer literate.