55 people are interested
Social Media Manager
ORGANIZATION: Herchoice Advocacy
Please visit the new page to apply.
55 people are interested
In this position you will be able to create innovative and exciting methods for public awareness and engagement. Through creative, clear and compelling web and social media communications you will drive engagement and awareness of Her Choice Advocacy’s mission nationally. You will have the opportunity to share testimonials about sexual assault conception, incest, rape/sexual assault, human trafficking and incest and advocates who are challenging the world and rape culture! We are looking for someone with a proven track record in growing communities on social media.
We are looking for someone who can work independently and perform the following tasks:
- Oversee management of social channels and ensure brand consistency.
- Upload content to Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
- Share existing content.
- Find other content related to Her Choice Advocacy and post it.
- Assist in coordinating all Her Choice Advocacy social media content
- Create social media projects
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Knowledge & proficiency with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media management tools.
- 2-3 years of social media experience
- Candidate must be willing to advocate for Women’s rights, specifically women who have conceived through sexual assault.
- Preferred: A proven track record in social media strategy and management.
- Preferred: Experience planning, managing and executing successful social media campaigns.
*Sponsored posts will target the bordering states of: Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana
More opportunities with Herchoice Advocacy
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Herchoice Advocacy
26471 W Hills drive, Inkster, MI 48141, US
Her Choice Advocacy’s mission is to empower women who conceived through sexual assault.
Her Choice Advocacy’s purpose is to give intellectual, moral and social instruction to society on why all women who conceived through sexual assault and the children conceived should be protected by law, have social inclusion, and be free from re-victimization.
We seek to provide supportive services, resource assistance, advocacy, social inclusion, public awareness, and campaigning for policy provisions. Further, we wish to educate professionals, advocates, legislatures, and leaders on how to articulate proper comprehensive, culturally sensitive based services and support for women who conceived from sexual assault.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 5, 2022
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Basic Computer Skills
- Program Management
- Internet Research
- Strategic Planning
- Social Media / Blogging
- Orientation or Training
- -We must be able to view the applicant's personal social media platforms.