35 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Honolulu Habitat for Humanity
Please visit the new page to apply.
35 people are interested
Honolulu Habitat for Humanity needs volunteer build site photographers! Grab your camera and join us in the field to capture the incredible process of building homes, community and hope.
We build every Friday and Saturday at various locations across Oahu (frequently in the Waimanalo area). Typically we ask for 1-2 hours per shift and can work around your schedule.
General summary: Build your portfolio, showcase your talent and help hardworking families on Oahu build a place to call home! As a volunteer photographer you will help build Habitat’s portfolio of visual media and capture special moments on (and off) the build site.
· Align with Habitat’s photography style (resources & guide will be provided)
· Be in high-resolution and available in digital format within 48 hours
· Focus on the people (volunteers, homeowners...) who are building with us; portrait style, candid and action shots are perfect!
· Support a powerful call-to-action for volunteers and supporters
Content will be used in various formats, including:
· Monthly e-newsletters
· Social media channels
· Printed collateral
· Local news media outlets
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please provide the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
· Past professional, volunteer or hobbyist experience (resume)
· Samples of previous work, portfolio, etc.
· Preferred scope of work
· General availability (days of the week, time)
Volunteer photographers grant Honolulu Habitat for Humanity permission to use all media freely without a licensing agreement.
About Honolulu Habitat for Humanity
922 Austin Lane C-1, Honolulu, HI 96817, US
Now more than ever, we see how important it is to have a safe place to call home. Habitat for Humanity believes that everyone deserves a decent place to live. When you volunteer with habitat you build a stronger community and help hard working families build their future. Through shelter, we empower.
Honolulu Habitat for Humanity (HHH) is a non-profit affordable housing organization that partners with families in Honolulu County to build strength, stability, and self-reliance through shelter. Our goal is to eliminate poverty housing on Oahu by building and preserving safe, affordable housing.
Multiple locations Honolulu, HI 96817
October 4, 2022
- Visual Arts
- Graphic Design / Print
- Social Media / Blogging
- Must be at least 18
- 1-2 hours per shift; flexible scheduling. We notify volunteer photographers when opportunities are available and schedule on a first-come basis.