4 people are interested
Volunteers needed at local blood drives (Sauk County)
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - Wisconsin Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
Every 2 seconds someone in the U.S. needs blood. The need for blood is constant and so is the need for volunteers at our Blood Drives to help save lives. Volunteer Blood Donor Ambassadors ensure that blood donors have a pleasant and fulfilling experience, from the moment they arrive to the moment they leave. During a blood drive, whether you’re greeting donors, answering questions, or thanking them for their donation, your courtesy and professionalism will create a favorable impression that encourages ongoing donor support. Give the Gift of Time and Volunteer Today!
The American Red Cross - Wisconsin Region is looking for volunteers to help support blood drives around Sauk County.
- Greet & register blood donors
- Provide donors with information & answer questions
- Hand out juice & snacks
- Help at minimum of 1 blood drive, every 3 months - average shift is 5-6 hours
- Ability to display the utmost professionalism and communication skills using
diplomacy and tact
- Extremely comfortable working with people from diverse communities and
- Ability to understand technology needed for position
- Training will be provided by the Red Cross
To apply, please visit: www.redcross.org/volunteer
Questions? Contact Alaina at email@example.com or 920-509-0510.
About American Red Cross - Wisconsin Region
4860 Sheboygan Avenue, Madison, WI 53705, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether its one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
Multiple locations Prairie du Sac, WI 53578
November 9, 2023
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Must be willing to volunteer 1 shift, every 3 months. Each shift is 5-6 hours.
- Must submit a volunteer application at redcross.org/volunteer