Courtney Campbell COVID 19 Clean-up Crew
City of Clearwater, Parks and Recreation
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
11 people are interested
The Covid 19 Courtney Campbell Clean up Crew is a group put together by a community member named Betsy to assist in keeping the Courtney Campbell Causeway beautiful and clean!
This is a clean up effort to help pick up trash along the Courtney Campbell Causeway every Saturday morning. The group meets at 8:00 am at the Jewish Seminary at Bayshore and 60 and works east and assists in trash pick up along the causeway for a few hours. There is parking on the east side at the additional building on 60.
The group has a Facebook page that Betsy manages called Courtney Campbell Covid19 Clean-up Crew that anyone interested is welcome to request to join. This page offers updates and information on the clean ups in addition to a way to connect with this community.
The City of Clearwater is partnering with this group and hopes to be able to have volunteers join! We will provide bags, gloves, and grabber sticks. Please coordinate pick up of this equipment with me via email.
Please be sure to bring water and we recommend masks and sanitizer. It’s a beautiful way to enjoy our city and views and socialize safely.
If interested, please email the Volunteer Manager for the City of Clearwater at email@example.com.
About City of Clearwater, Parks and Recreation
Municipal Services Building, 100 S. Myrtle Avenue, Clearwater, FL 33756, US
The City of Clearwater, Parks & Recreation Department relies on the generosity of its volunteers. With their help, we are able to provide our community with meaningful community programs and events, and beautiful landscapes to work, play, and live in. We welcome you to join our team by becoming a volunteer!
The Parks and Recreation Volunteer Program is committed to:
- Offering you a positive and worthwhile experience.
- Offering a wide variety of opportunities and flexible schedules for all volunteers.
- Offering local students a variety of opportunities to earn education service hours and complete projects, such as Bright Futures and Eagle Badges.
- Completing a local law enforcement background check and Florida Sexual Offender check on all registered, long-term volunteers or anyone working with children.
- Insuring the safety of all volunteers, staff and citizens who interact with us.
- Acknowledging the efforts and time of all volunteers through various means of appreciation.
- Accepting students, adults, individuals, groups, businesses and other community organizations that wish to give their time and talents to improve the City of Clearwater and it’s Parks and Recreation services, facilities and programs.
- Treating all volunteers equally regardless of age, sex, color, race, national origin, religious preference, political beliefs, or disabilities that do not prohibit performance of volunteer.