Cullinan Group Foundation
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This unpaid volunteer opportunity is best suitable to those who are seeking experience towards job growth or is retired and looking to make a difference.
The Administrative Assistant of Human Resources will perform administrative duties related to the operations of the human resource office.Supervisory Responsibilities:Duties/Responsibilities:
- Answers and directs departmental phone calls.
- Receives and distributes office mail.
- Schedules and organizes appointments; takes minutes during departmental meetings.
- Processes required paperwork for employee transfers, changes in job classification, salary increases, and other related employment matters.
- May assist with preparation of human resource reports such as attendance, new hire, and turnover reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Ability to operate general office equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to type 40 words a minute.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Minimum 10 hours per month in-office assistance.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Administrative training required.
- Two years of administrative assistant experience preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field highly preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Virtual through July 15, 2020.
- In-office from July 16, 2020.
About Cullinan Group Foundation
81 West March Lane, Stockton, CA 95207, US
Cullinan Group Foundation's mission is to help reduce homelessness and unemployment from the different projects. We create jobs and training from the variety of projects; offer different experience from the volunteer opportunities; and expediting job placement from variety of assessments to prove skills of every job seeker who undergo our program.
Cullinan Group Foundation is a 501(c)3 public charity organization who serves everyone in the community where it exists. The foundation has been around since 2005 and has taken a break for a year to restructure.
We operate lean and the door is always open to those who want to join us in making a difference. If you are one of them, join us! We have variety of projects to choose from that can help you shine in your passion.
Our Board Members have government, military, law enforcement, global employment and training background. We experience what others call blood sweat and tears and yet we never gave up. We are here to stay to improve the lives of many. Therefore, everything we do here is legit and all licenses and permit are on the wall for everyone to see.
We are fully compliant. We deliver annual report to all donor though publication they can keep and show everyone around them. We deliver receipt of any value to all donors in less than 24 hours.