Volunteer with COVID-19 Response
United Way of Palm Beach County
Thank you for your interest in volunteering during this unprecedented time! United Way of Palm Beach County is communicating with nonprofit partners throughout the county regarding volunteer needs. Out of precaution, we ask that all volunteers follow these guidelines:
- Must be at least 12 years of age and accompanied by an adult
- Those 65+ should take precautions when volunteering
- Limit group sizes to no more than 10 in close proximity
- Institute a volunteer attestation policy that people haven’t traveled to impacted areas, show no symptoms of illness, and have not been in a large crowd within last 14 days
- Institute a no touching policy
- Depending on volunteer opportunity, require hand washing every hour and increased sanitizers and cleaning products (when appropriate)
Please complete this waiver form and the form below to be contacted with volunteer opportunities as they arise.
About United Way of Palm Beach County
CityPlace, 477 S. Rosemary Avenue, Suite 230, West Palm Beach, FL 33401, US
To improve measurably the lives of individuals and families in Palm Beach County by uniting the resources of donors, volunteers, agencies and the community.
United Way evolved from a group of community leaders recognizing the need for a unified effort to respond to human needs, dating back to 1929. The goals and objectives of United Way of Palm Beach County are constantly changing to reflect changes in our local community. We provide funding, volunteer services, assistance with community initiatives, training and implementation of outcome measurement and evaluation, corporate volunteer management assistance and management/program development training.