A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
Interested in working on the ground floor of developing a new type of church? We have started a concept to go along with a recovery and discipleship ministry.
- Bible-based, non-denominational
- Mission and discipleship-focused (Book of Acts) vs. weekend experience-focused
- More interaction vs. lecture only in the service; family-friendly to attend together
- Virtual elements beyond the virus lockdown period, for further outreach and access to shut-ins
- Healing, restoring, transforming lives through teaching, counseling/coaching, discipleship, serving, etc.
Currently, we are completely virtual and online.
If you're interested in creating and building something different, here are some of our needs:
- Prayer team
- Donations and donors or donor groups
- Board members and other leaders
- Graphic design, marketing, social media, PR, website, video production
- Executive/administrative assistant
- HR - job descriptions, recruiting
- Technology assistance
- Group leaders - youth group, singles group, social events, clubs; probably Dayton area only, for now.
- Research on all things church and online church-related
If we've missed something above, but you feel it's still needed, feel free to contact us!
CHARACTER QUALITIES & SKILLS:
- Practicing faith and interested in growing further in faith
- Understands and/or is very willing to learn how serving helps boost your faith
- Comfort level with building and developing something new vs. "clocking in/out". Comfort with some ambiguity and newness vs. something already established. Entrepreneurship.
- Positive, enthusiastic, "can-do" spirit
- Initiative, follow through, reliability/dependability
- Let us know why this opportunity appeals to you
- What role(s) you can play or how you can contribute
- Include a résumé or LinkedIn profile link, to share relevant past work and volunteer experience
- Share where you are in your own faith journey
- How have you served in the church before and have you ever helped develop a ministry of any kind?
Thank you and bless you!
About MISSION ADDICTION
5980 Wilmington Pike, Sugarcreek Township, OH 45459, US
1) Provide a lifeline of support, training, resources and aftercare to individuals and loved ones, no matter where they are in their journey. 2) Healing, restoring and transforming people and families, to become the best version of themselves. 3) Grow and train an army of people ready, willing and able, to help those who need and want it. 4) Provide a spiritual family to connect, learn, and grow in faith. (You do not have to be impacted by addiction to participate and you do not have to be a Christian.) 5) Embrace culturally diverse clients and volunteers. We depend upon that variation of thought to contribute to effective services and growth for everyone. Anything is possible when we walk together™
Mission Addiction was founded by a business consultant and faith leader in January, 2017.
Connection & Community in a Spiritual Family
- The "MAP" for Healing and Recovery aftercare program; 50 topics in 30 sessions!
Tuesday Night Christian Support Meeting
- "Quick Church" blog
Navigation and Referral Services
Mentoring / Coaching
Healing & Restoration Prayer
Prayer & Grief Support
Flexible Volunteer Opportunities to fit anyone’s schedule; our program includes the rewards of serving. Don't see a fit on Volunteer Match? Fill out an application and we can probably create something: http://www.mission-addiction.org/get-involved/volunteering/
Prevention Talks - for parents & students