88 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Women's Global Leadership Initiative
Please visit the new page to apply.
88 people are interested
How you’ll make an impact
WGLI is looking a CRM Administrator to manage the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for nonprofits system.
What you will do
- Provide a central point of contact for all system changes and technical support requests
- Manage all new user set-ups and deactivation
- Provide system training and help enforce user adoption.
- Promptly respond to user questions and requests.
- Customize fields, forms, views, templates, custom records, communications
- Develop ad-hoc reports as requested by user groups or stakeholders; perform analysis on data
- Perform manual or automated data entry/data clean up as required.
- Assure that the CRM system (Zoho) and WGLI’s website are connected and synchronized
- Identify & correct errors made by CRM users. Monitor & correct data integrity
- Create & maintain documentation, including policies, procedures and training manuals.
- Gather and write up business requirements for system enhancements. Test all changes made to the CRM application.
- Updating content and posting new events on website
You have these skills
Education and technical competencies
- Degree or experience in relevant discipline (BA or BS in a business or technology field)
- Proficiency in MS Office, WEB applications, Databases
- Experience as system administrator, CRM solutions and web site administration
- Experience developing and delivering technical trainings for end users
- Understanding of non-profits standard practices as related to Customer Relationships (memberships, volunteers, events, communications, donations, reports)
- Experience using Zoho is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Analytical and process oriented and ability to work independently
About Women's Global Leadership Initiative
P.O. Box 22672, San Francisco, CA 94122, US
Our mission is to develop women leaders who are confident and powerful, women who challenge the status quo, command equal pay and advancement, and represent the interest of the communities they serve.
What is WGLI?
WGLI is a non-profit organization, founded in 2008 and dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women who want to make a difference. Our goal is to create a community of women with the confidence and determination to serve as leaders in personal, professional, community, regional and national spheres of influence. By addressing women’s needs for community, support, and education, we believe that they will become credible, active decision-makers who will facilitate positive changes in their families, communities, and the world.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 13, 2022
- ERP / CRM
- Database Administration
- 5 hours per week