13 people are interested
Dental Care for Veterans
ORGANIZATION: EVERYONE FOR VETERANS
Please visit the new page to apply.
13 people are interested
Who we serve
Veterans who comply with all first three items:
1) Veterans who have been honorably discharged
2) Have no dental insurance
3) Have significant financial challenges
4) Those who have experienced military sexual trauma
Where and when
In the comfort of your office. No need to take time off.
Accommodate in your schedule at your convenience.
Why we help 1) We have a volunteer military now. Less than 1% of our population is taking up this responsibility. This is our opportunity to give back and serve those who’ve served, regardless of which war.
2) There is a significant amount of PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) due to the multiple deployments, and TBI (Traumatic Brain Injuries) as our equipment is protective-but result in significant brain damage.
3) Suicide is rampant. For some veterans, trying to adjust back to a normal life can be a tougher battle than being at war. There are 22 veteran suicides everyday in this country.
4) Providing dental care, building trust, and showing we care is a very tangible and honorable way of saying, "Thank you for your service!" This free dentistry that you and your staff provide is more therapeutic than you can imagine!
What types of treatment
General dentistry procedures as you see fit. We emphasize treatment to be comprehensive, to break the cycle of continually putting out fires. It doesn’t have to be Cadillac treatment, e.g. if some extractions were done, a partial denture would be important to prevent tipping and provide adequate function. Some dentists have done bridges or implants and those, of course, are welcomed. Feel free to invite your specialists and labs to participate in the treatment.
How you can help establish dental health
1) Eliminate inflammation and infections
2) Establish adequate function
3) Establish adequate esthetics
A sustainable dental program for the veterans These veterans can continue to be regular paying patients in the future. We encourage them to save and plan to pay for future maintenance and care, with the normal doctor/patient relationship.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About EVERYONE FOR VETERANS
400 NW Gilman Blvd, PO BOX 1081, ISSAQUAH, WA 98027, US
Everyone for Veterans empowers veterans to lead healthy and fulfilled lives by providing them with resources, support and comprehensive dental care.
Everyone for Veterans, a 501c3 nonprofit organization founded in 2017. We collaborate with civilians and professionals to provide goods, services, and comprehensive dental care to veterans locally and across the nation. Our veterans need our help and E4V provides the opportunity to engage in practical and tangible ways.
Volunteer with Everyone for Veterans
Help us serve more veterans by sharing your talents and your time with veterans.
Less than 1% of the population of this country serves in the armed forces. We can serve in different ways, especially, by assisting those who have served our country. Everyone for Veterans endeavors to do just that. Whichever industry you work in, we welcome your expertise and skills to help us give back to veterans in need. This is not only a rewarding experience for you and your business but also helps our veterans feel more confident and content during their transition back to civilian life.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 5, 2023
- Veteran Care
- Time commitment will depend on the diagnosed treatments and will cover one time comprehensive care.