Volunteer Office 365 Administrator (Remote)
African Development Choices
About the role
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Microsoft 365 Administrator/1 st Line Support to join ADC. The Microsoft 365 Administrator will administer and maintain ADC’s cloud-based applications and end-user services .
The right candidate will be able to provide support for a user base of approximately 90 users . This is a big challenge so the right candidate should be resourceful. Furthermore, the Microsoft 365 Administrator will be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly . In this role, it will be necessary to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users .
- Configure and maintain Microsoft Environment e.g. Azure AD, Exchange Online , Teams, SharePoint , and Power Platform
- Manage shared mailbox access
- Manage user and system accounts
- Troubleshoot technical problems and provide technical support to users
- Ensure security through access controls and backups
- Build and maintain an org-wide communication site on Share P oint to keep our volunteers up to date
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 systems administration and cloud-based applications
- Experience with Microsoft Teams and Management
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Available to volunteer at least 7 hours a week
What we offer you:
- Free training and learning opportunities
- An opportunity to build your work experience within the field of Microsoft A dmin istration
- An opportunity to be part of a team that is changing lives in Africa
- We provide work reference
We look forward to receiving your application
ADC Recruitment Team
Important message: Thank you for your interest in volunteering with ADC. We request all the applicants to forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and the position you are interested in. If you do not hear back from us within 3 weeks, the role may have been filled.
About African Development Choices
Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, GB
To prevent or relieve poverty in rural Africa by empowering communities and leaders to better manage public resources so that they can invest in expansion of access to essential public services and meet their local needs independently. We achieve this using our innovative Three-Step Approach.
African Development Choices is a UK-based social enterprise, founded in 2018 by Kenyan-born Moses Tai. Our vision is of a world in which everyone has access to the essential services necessary to fight poverty.
It is our mission to reduce poverty by empowering communities to make more informed choices in the management of public resources. This will enable communities to independently meet their needs for essential services, such as clean water and safe sanitation.